SketchUp Pro 2018 v18.0.16975 + Plug-ins Pack – [CrackzSoft]  (335.13 Mb)
SketchUP Pro – is a professional version of the application that allows you to create 3D-models, to demonstrate them as presentations, to exchange them. The program will be useful wherever there is a need to apply 3D-models, whether it’s designing an extension for the house, teaching schoolchildren geometry or creating a model for Google Earth. Many simple tools and the use of an intelligent drawing system make it easy to create and edit models, export them, create a video or print the results. Instead of entering coordinate values, you can use the multifunctional object location management system with the help of labels, text prompts, lines of different colors. The use of tools is as close to real life as it is so much easier to learn and, most importantly,
• to create, document and make a presentation of the project using one single drawing.
• Draw, change, measure, rotate, scale, and move geometric shapes.
• Layout and annotation of many scaled images on a single page
• Buildings, furniture, interiors, building structures and much more are projected in minutes.
• Export 3D models to CAD and other 3D formats
• Export 2D vector images
• Simulate shadows in real time for any site on Earth.
• Create multi-page documents and presentations
• Creation of customizable elements and notation for presentations, using vector 2D tools
• Creation of rendering effects in the form of outlines and fog, signing models with the help of 3D text, emblems and watermarks
• Comparison of existing models to background images
• Getting professional support by email
• Use exact dimensions and specify them with text.
• Set section planes for viewing and working inside models.
• Use in the models prepared textures, such as brick, wood, tile, glass, or create new textures.
• Add prepared components, such as trees, cars, doors and windows, as well as people, or create new components.
• Smooth the surfaces.
• Simulate the location of the camera in space.
• Use organic modeling (using the Sandbox).
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export 2D model images – JPEG (.jpg), png, tif, tga, bmp
• Place the SketchUp models in Google Earth using the Place Model command. Export the Google Earth file directly to the KMZ format.
• Exchange models in the service of 3D-models.
• You can print part of the model displayed in the SketchUp drawing area .
• Print and export raster images with the selected resolution.
• Export animations and passes to MOV or AVI files.
• Export to 2D formats: PDF, EPS, Epix (.epx), AutoCAD (dwg, dxf)
• Export of 3D-models to formats: 3DS, AutoCAD (dwg, dxf), fbx, obj, xsi, vrml
System requirements :
The following list of requirements and recommendations apply to SketchUp Pro 2018.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
▪ An internet connection is required to install and authorizeSketchUpand to use some of the features.
▪ Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
▪SketchUpPro requires.NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here .
▪SketchUprequires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to installSketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.
▪ Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
▪ 2+ GHz processor
▪ 8+ GB RAM
▪ 700MB of available hard-disk space
▪ 3D class video card with 1GB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date .
▪ 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
▪ 1 GHz processor
▪ 4GB RAM
▪ 16GB of total hard-disk space
▪ 500MB of free hard-disk space
▪ 3D-class video card with 512MB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and isup to date .