SolveigMM Video Splitter 6.1.1611.25 Business Edition [Multilanguage] [Serial]  (42.97 Mb)
SolveigMM Video SplitterTM is an outstanding video editor to operate with pre-compressed FLV, AVC/H264, MP4, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MKV, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, MP3, WMA files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks — cutting and joining up video and audio streams perfectly. The SolveigMM Video Splitter™ has an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is very easy to use.
Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, our audio-video editor provides incredible quality and speed without using any encoding/decoding process.
For all media files smart editing, frame-accurate appoach is used. SolveigMM advanced know-how technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so files are processed fast and lossless. The program can be installed on a portable storage device.
• Smart editing approach to keep 99 percents of input data in original way
• Supports AVCHD files – (.m2ts) (See How to edit AVCHD file, find which camcorders support this format)
• Supports MPEG-2 files – (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
– MPEG-2 Program Stream (See How to Edit MPEG-2 files)
– MPEG-2 Transport Stream
– MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
– DVD VOB files
• Supports MP4 files (.mp4), MOV files (.mov)
• Supports MKV files (.mkv), WebM files (.webm)
• Supports FLV files (.flv)
• Supports AVI files (.avi)
– DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML (See How to Edit AVI files)
– Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
– Any audio content. MPEG-1, 2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
– VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
– AVI files larger than 2 and 4 GB
– AVI to ASF remultiplexing (See How to Remultiplex AVI to ASF)
• Supports Windows Media files (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
– Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc. (See How to Split WMV files)
– Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc. (See How to Edit WMA file)
– Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
• Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
– MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III (See How to Edit MP3 file)
– MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
• Supports editing of embedded subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM files of formats:
• Supports editing of external subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM, MP4 of formats:
• Cut commercials: simultaneously delete multiple parts of a movie; remove all ads from a movie with just two actions.
• Batch mode editing: unlimited editing tasks can be done in one run (available only in the Business version)
• Command line interface to accept XML file with a batch tasks description(available only in the Business version)
• Media files merging for all supported formats (See How to join AVI files)
• File slicing by parts, duration or file size.
• Supports of MKV, AVI, MP4, WEBM files editing with multiple audio tracks.
• Brand-new interface with a flexible timeline helps to create a project with a multitude of input files of the same format. NEW feature
• Two editing modes for comfortable use: remove unwanted fragments – with “Cut”, and save desired fragments only – with “Keep”. NEW feature
• Easy fragment selecting through Begin and End Markers. NEW feature
• Can be used on portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
• Supports files of AdvoCam, Camsport, Bluesonic car video recorders
– Keeping GPS data after editing
– Displaying route on Yandex maps, speedometer, compass, accelerometer readings
– Displaying extra video window for rear camera video track on Bluesonic F008 DVR files
• Can operate under Citrix XenApp 6.5
• Supported languages: English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
Video Splitter Business Edition 6.1.1611.25:
– Freeze on loading files to the timeline (AVC 10bit, profile – High 4:4:4)
Fixes (trimming issues):
– Multiple GOP in re-encoded parts on some MOV files with AVC video
– Green line on playback and trimming the result on some MP4 files
Fixes (playback issues):
– Unsynchronized audio on MP4 files playback from a network drive
– Playback is paused after changes to audio in the streams selection dialog
– Unable to perform ‘seekâ™ when WAV files are played back
Fixes (UI issues):
– No slider is shown when navigating in the frame mode to the previous K-frame
– Intervals at the very beginning and the very end cannot be collapsed
– Low-performance on opening and loading to the timeline MKV files with some void data in the header
– No message in case of a broken ASF file
During the installation, the ability to choose the version installation or portable (the keys in the file Serial.txt).
– Install the program at the end of installation uncheck “Check Updates Automatically”
– Click on “Finish” -> “Activate”
– Paste the key from the file “Serial.txt”
– Click on “Activate” -> “OK”
Win 10 64bit – screen after insrallation: